My First Post

by - August 19, 2022

Me ❤

It's been a long time since I've been thinking about creating a blog of my own, but I wasn't really sure how to start, what content to post and if after all this work I would really take it forward.

As the days go by when you're a newbie and don't know anyone in the game, things tend to get tedious quickly and on one of those tedious days, I was spending my time putting together a new outfit for my avatar (by the way, its one of my favorite hobbies) and I finally decided to jump in this adventure, I did some research about how to create a blog and after break my brain adjusting here and there, I'm finally here! - yay -

One of the things I love about the game is explore the magic of being a baby or child. Play, have fun, make a lot of mess... and I hope I can bring some of that essence here. 

All this makes me so excited! I can't wait to post more and more here and I hope that if I have any readers that you'll enjoy my content as much as I'm enjoying creating them 😊
_______________________________________

CREDITS

Head - ToddleeDoo - Opal
Ears - Cute Bytes/ToddleeDoo - Precious Babyring Ears NAKED (at the discounted store)
Skin - Pity Party - Cece Milk Tone
Eyes - Gloom - Focus
Lashes - Muriel - Alicia Lashes
Blush & Highlight - Muriel - Amalie (Subtle)
Hair - VCO - Woohee

Headband - Mun.Bani - My Big Bow
Pacifier - Starries - Web Pacifier (Theme:  Baby Pink Letter C) Full Review Here
_______________________________________

LINKS

You May Also Like

0 comments