Mustard

by - August 19, 2022

 

Mustard

Today was a shopping day! I decided to go to a store that I discovered recently: Mun.Bani, and I ended up falling in love! 
When I saw this ruffles romper I couldn't help myself and had to grab it asap, look how cute it is! Plus they also sell the headband that matches perfectly. - aww -

After the clothes, I started the saga 'In search of the perfect shoe', I ended up finding this beautiful rainbow sandal from Tippy.Tap, and guess what? It is part of the Pride collection (if I'm not wrong) and is at a promotional price where the 4-color Fatpack is only L$150!! 😍

To complete the look, I did add a touch of extra cuteness with this super cute and fluffy teddy bear from Tiptoes - squeezes and snuggles my teddy bear -
_______________________________________

CREDITS

Body
Head - ToddleeDoo - Opal
Ears - Cute Bytes/ToddleeDoo - Precious Babyring Ears NAKED (at the discounted store)
Body - ToddleeDoo - Baby
Skin - Pity Party - Cece Milk Tone
Eyes - Gloom - Focus
Lashes - Muriel - Alicia Lashes
Blush & Highlight - Muriel - Amalie Subtle
Hair - VCO - Woohee

Clothing & Accessories
Headband - Mun.Bani - My Big Bow
Pacifier - Starries - Web Pacifier (Theme:  Baby Pink Letter C) Full Review Here
Romper - Mun.Bani - My Ruffers Romper
Body Glow - ToddleeDoo - Shimmery Set (at the discounted store)
Plush - Tiptoes - My Old Teddy
Sandals - Tippy.Tap - Love Sandal
_______________________________________


You May Also Like

0 comments